- Community Center for offices, mail, computer access, recreation, meals
- Maintenance building for grounds keeping, some storage and/or workshop for making (painting/pottery) or packaging things.
- Places for worship, study and fellowship
- Memorial garden, columbarium and prayer labyrinth
- Mini clinic for health screenings and mental health treatment
- Green spaces, walking trails, access to the river for fishing, pavilion
- Community garden
- Outdoor amphitheater for concerts, movies, events
- Community market for basic needs, selling items made by those living in the community and place to distribute donated items.
- Fredbus stop
- Lodging for visitors, missional residents or retreats
Join our mission. Volunteer, Donate, Advocate.
Let’s build a home for our neighbors.
Call Anytime: 540-479-4116